Chris Christensen Big G Coral Coat Slickers
Do the job right in half the time! Made for professional groomers, the Chris Christensen Big G Slicker Brush has a cushioned pad that retracts the soft and scratch free pins to grasp tangles and knots. Its larger than standard pins and ergonomic handle grasp hair easily and reduce brushing fatigue during pet grooming. The unique GroomGrip rubber coating prevents the brush from slipping in your hands during bathtime.
- Flexible cushion is gentle and forgiving.
- Dense pins to get through dense, curly, coarse coats.
- Fluff, detangle, and style with one tool!
- Available in three sizes to fit your breed and size of dog.
- Designed for fluffing curly, cottony coats
- Use to fluff and shape heads, toplines, and legs
- Use large Big G slicker on body and medium Big G on legs, columns, and poms
- 40% more pins than the Big K brushes
- Stylish coral color
- Baby - Head: 2.375" x 2.375". Body: 7.375"
- Large - Head: 3.75" x 3.75". Body: 8"
- Medium - Head: 2.375" x 3.75". Body: 7.375"
Chris Christensen Brush Selection Guide:
About Chris Christensen:
It all started in 1996 when Chris Christensen developed the first true color correcting shampoo for canines and felines. White on White was a catalyst in the evolution of canine coat care. The momentum that followed has allowed Chris Christensen Systems to bring you the finest grooming products ever available in the dog show and pet care worlds.