Chris Christensen Smart Rinse De-Shed Conditioner is a light, nourishing formula that is concentrated for both canines and felines. Its unique conditioning and moisturizing agents work to aid in removing loose coat effectively. It can be used before and after shampooing for extreme cases of shedding for maximum results. Formulated to meet the conditioning needs of all skin and coat types without irritating the skin, it leaves coats looking fresh, healthy and shiny with a subtle banana coconut fragrance.
- Concentrated 8:1
- May be used before a bath for extreme cases of matting
- Conditions skin while reducing shedding
- Great for all skin and coat types
- Made in the USA
How to Use:
- In extreme cases, using the De-Shed Conditioner BEFORE Shampoo can assist in the process of loosening the dead coat. Proceed with diluting Shampoo to 50:1 Dilution Ratio. Apply diluted Shampoo to a wet coat from behind ears to tail.
- Massage gently to create a rich lather. Allow product to remain in coat for up to five minutes to achieve full effect. Rinse thoroughly, repeat if desired.
- After shampooing, dilute De-Shed Conditioner up to 8:1 or as desired. Apply diluted Conditioner to the coat, massaging gently from head to tail.
- Allow product to remain on the coat for up to five minutes to achieve full effect. You may use your T-Rake at this time to remove the remaining loose hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if desired.
Ingredient List: DI Water, Methocell 40-100/Natrosol 250 HHR CS, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben USP/NF, Versene 100XL/ EDTA NA4, Apple Cider Vinegar 5% Acidity, Alcolec BS MAX: Garner 13, Cetyl Alcohol/Alfol 16? Vegerol, PEG/PPG 20/15/SF 188A, Varisoft 432 PPG, Crotein HKP/LC Powder, Escalol 557/ Parasol MCX, Kathon CG II, Yellow #5