Geib Crocodile Shears are superbly crafted of specially selected Japanese steel. Vacuum-forged and ice-tempered. Ultra-sharp and long lasting cutting edge. Extra fine, hollow-ground blades hand-honed on both the inside and outside edges. The silky smooth action makes them perfect for finishing and light work, giving you superior results again and again.
- Hi-class Japanese special stainless steel
- Smooth hollow grinding
- Hand-honed edges with Fine serration
- For Production or Finish
- Leaves no scissor marks
- Hi-tech Screw bushing assembly
- Eliminates Screw problems
- Superb Balance and Performance
How to measure:
These shears should be measured from the tip of the finger rest to the tip of the blade. The length of the shear can also vary up to a half inch due to the grinding and manufacturing processes.