Homeopet Feline Digestive Upsets
Can provide temporary relief from minor digestive problems in cats. Size: 15 ml
- Vomiting after eating
- Retained gas
- No harsh chemicals
- No known side effects
- Safe for kittens, pregnant and nursing cats
- Great value up to 90 doses per bottle (depending on weight)
- Easy liquid dosing medicine
- Dose rememdy directly into mouth, in water or at meal/snack time
- Administer one dose three times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily then once daily. If symptoms reappear, repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
Monkshood, Socotrine Aloe, White Oxide of Arsenic, Vegetable Charcoal, Pure Quinine, Greater Celandine, Ipecac-root, Club Moss, Mercury, Quicksilver, Poison-nut, Phosphoric Acid, May Apple, Phosphorus, Sublimated Sulphur, White Hellebore.