Work smarter not harder! The magic of the brush is in the flexible head - it allows the pins to retract gliding through a knot without breaking the hair or harming the dogs’ skin. This also provides the much-needed relief to the wrist when working on breeds that need a lot of brushing. The pins on this brush are longer than most comparable brushes and allow you to penetrate deeper in the coat. The angle of the pins helps to hold on to stubborn knots while not stressing the hair follicle that could lead to more tangles in the future. Jelly Pet Flexible Slicker Brush is designed, tested, and used by professional groomers.
Get more bang for your buck with Jelly Pet Double Sided Flexible Slicker Brush. It’s two brushes in one package with one side fine (more pins) and the other coarse (less pins). Start with the coarse side to de-bulk dead hair then move to the fine side to remove those smaller tangles.
Many professional groomers use this style of brush to help with breeds that require a lot of brushing like: Poodles, Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, Portuguese Water Dogs, Shi-Tzus, Maltese, Bichon, Sheep Dogs. This brush also helps remove shedding dead hair from breeds like Huskies, Australian Shepherds, Welsh Corgis, Golden Retrievers, German Shepherds and Alaskan Malamutes.
There are three sizes available to match large, medium, and small dogs. If you have a large dog the smaller brush can help you get in those smaller sensitive areas.
Sizes of head: Large 3.5 x 4 inches, Medium 2.5 x 2.5 inches, Smal 2 x 2.5 inches.
- Double Sided 2-in-1 Brush: Get two brushes in one with a fine and a coarse side to ensure you can get all the stubborn tangles and undercoat. Groom like a professional by starting with the coarse side (less pins) and then moving to the fine side (more pins).
- Wrist Relief: The flexibility gives your wrist needed relief for the heaviest pet grooming jobs. These brushes were designed for professionals and the serious pet parent.
- Longer Pins: Allows to penetrate deep in the coat reducing the brushing time considerably.
- Three sizes: The three sizes correspond with small, medium and large dogs. Many pet parents with large dogs will also purchase the small size to get to hard-to-reach areas such as arm pits and sanitary areas.
- Jelly Pet: A Jolly Pooch is a Jelly Pet. Designed in California, we pride ourselves in making pet grooming products that are great for pets and their owners. All our products are designed by professional groomers and used by serious pet parents.