OPAWZ Permanent Pet Hair Dye
Make your pets the talk of the town with an extreme new look! Whether you're competing in a creative grooming competition or want to give your dogs a more fashionable look, OPAWZ Permanent Pet Hair Dye is the way to go. Our dye is specially formulated for pets over 6 months and lasts for more than 20 washes, so you can give them a fun, vibrant new color that lasts. Size: 4.0 oz
- Works well on light or dark coats
- Permanent - lasts for 20+ washes
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed
- Non-toxic and gentle on pet's coat
- Colors can be mixed according to groomer's preference
- Shampoo and blow-dry first if the dog's coat is dirty and oily.
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply onto desired coat area and leave it on for 20 minutes (For the Loyal Brown and Vital Copper, please let the color sit on the hair for at least 40 minutes).
Rinse and dry after.
- Be sure to stir well with a brush before use.
- For coloring limited areas, such as ears or tails, you may apply directly to dry fur. Results may vary depending on application strength and individual pet’s coat.
- Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed.
- Conditioner may inhibit colors from adhering properly. Please do not use any conditioner or other brands' dyes (as they may contain conditioner ingredients) prior to using OPAWZ dye.
Additional Questions? Visit the OPAWZ Product FAQ page.
OPAWZ pet hair dye is not just a coloring product, it’s an art. It’s a color tool to express your love for your pets and bring out their unique personality. No ammonia or peroxide, which means no harm to the coat of your pets. Play around with the colors and try out different combinations for fun! Tube style dispensing makes the hair dye process easy.
Coloring results may vary with coat type and breed. Most suitable for white haired coats. It can be used on other shades of fur, however, the color will turn out darker compared to the color on white hair. Safe for dogs over 12 weeks old.