If your clipper starts to feel slow or your blades start to leave corn row-like trails, it's probably time to switch it out. Bring your blade drive back to full strength with a replacement blade drive! Compatible with the following Andis clipper models: AG, BDC, BG, DBLC, MBG and SBC.
The blade drive is a special, flexible part of your clipper that converts the spinning motion of your motor into a side-to-side motion to move the cutting edge of your blades. This piece gets hammered against metal thousands of times per second and inevitably, needs to be replaced over time. As the drive wears down, it loses stiffness and consequently, power. If you're a full-time groomer, you'll probably be a ready for an update every 4-6 weeks.
- Perfect fix for slow clippers
- Blade drive converts motor spin to blade edge
- As drive wears, clippers lose power
- Full time groomers should update part every 4-6 weeks
- Fits Andis clipper models: AG, BDC, BG, DBLC, MBG and SBC
How to Change Your Blade Drive: