The health and safety of our customers and staff are our number one priority, and we are doing everything we can to ensure we operate our business safely and efficiently; amidst the rapidly changing situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
With this message, we want to reassure you that Ryan’s Pet Supplies’ online, phone and retail operations will continue to serve our customers during this time to the best of our ability.
With that said, we want you to know we will be monitoring the situation closely. At this time we are continuing to ship and process orders; but should operations require changes we are prepared:
- Events – We are suspending all upcoming events until further notice.
- Product Availability– We are known for our service and attention to detail when it comes to quality control of our products. To best service the needs of our customers, we have increased our available inventory on most essential items that can be ordered online and over the phone.
- Arizona Warehouse – We are available for: Order Online, Pick Up in Store orders in our Phoenix warehouse. In an effort to protect the health of our employees and staff, our warehouse is not available for customers to shop but our staff is happy to help process orders.
- Sanitized Workspace – We put tremendous effort into providing, and will continue to maintain, clean and sanitized workspace for both our office and warehouses.
- Shipping – We currently operate multiple warehouses around the country. Our network of warehouses will help us meet your product needs in the event that certain states require temporary work restrictions.
- Communication – We will provide updates on the status of our business and customer service operations on our website and social media, in the event that there are restrictions implemented in certain geographic locations.
We very much appreciate your support especially during this unique and challenging time. We stand with you, the community that has built our brand. And we are optimistic that this will soon pass but, in the meantime, we are ready to help you over the phone and online at www.ryanspet.com.
The Ryan’s Pet Supplies Team
Information from the CDC website regardingCOVID-19 and Animals
Should I be concerned about pets or other animals and COVID-19?
While this virus seems to have emerged from an animal source, it is now spreading from person-to-person in China. There is no reason to think that any animals including pets in the United States might be a source of infection with this new coronavirus. To date, CDC has not received any reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19. At this time, there is no evidence that companion animals including pets can spread COVID-19. However, since animals can spread other diseases to people, it’s always a good idea to wash your hands after being around animals. For more information on the many benefits of pet ownership, as well as staying safe and healthy around animals including pets, livestock, and wildlife, visit CDC’s Healthy Pets, Healthy People website.
Should I avoid contact with pets or other animals if I am sick with COVID-19?
You should restrict contact with pets and other animals while you are sick with COVID-19, just like you would around other people. Although there have not been reports of pets or other animals becoming sick with COVID-19, it is still recommended that people sick with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. When possible, have another member of your household care for your animals while you are sick. If you are sick with COVID-19, avoid contact with your pet, including petting, snuggling, being kissed or licked, and sharing food. If you must care for your pet or be around animals while you are sick, wash your hands before and after you interact with pets and wear a facemask.